Doing it on a Shoestring: Bootstrapping, Crowdfunding, and other techniques
to get your business funding
Wednesday, July 25th
UMass Lowell Recreation Center, Room 111
100 Pawtucket Street–Lowell, MA
*Followed up by Spinners Baseball Game, Spinners Pit, 450 Aiken St.–Lowell, MA
Are you looking for ways to fund your idea? Can’t seem to find that dream Angel Investor to take that idea to the next level? Not a problem!
Join the Merrimack Valley Sandbox for an interactive discussion where a panel of successful entrepreneurs will talk about how they got their funding and how taking funds from the “crowd” is not always the way to go.
We also will have an expert attorney talk about President Obama’s “JOBS Act” and how small businesses can take advantage of it.
- Joshua Resnikoff-Founder/Inventor, Cuppow (self-funded)
- Tang Kit-Owner, Egg Roll Cafe (funded through friends and family)
- Richard Pasek-President/CEO, Amperic Inc.(various funding, including through Kickstarter)
- Michelle L. Basil-Partner, Nutter, McClennen & Fish (expert on “JOBS Act”)
- Travis Drouin-Partner, Moody, Famiglietti & Andronico (consults on startup financing)
This is a free event!
After the event, participants can grab food and a minor league baseball game (Lowell Spinners)—tickets for the game and buffet food are available in advance for $25!
REGISTER NOW: http://bit.ly/KFUqbK